This Thursday, Consumer Healthcare Products (CHP) Australia will be hosting its first national conference since 2016.
The conference will explore the evolving consumer healthcare journey in-shore, in both pharmacy and grocery, and online.
Quotes attributed to CHP Australia Chief Executive Officer, Dr Deon Schoombie.
“The pandemic environment has radically altered consumers' health and shopping behaviours. Beyond just the move to more online shopping, consumers are increasingly adopting digital health technologies such as apps and medical devices as part of their self-care and health management.”
"With many consumers now more health conscious and focused than ever before, speakers will discuss the current consumer journey and how industry/product sponsors can better reach and support today’s health consumer.”
· Adj Prof John Skerritt - Deputy Secretary, Health Products Regulation, Department of Health
· Prof Trent Twomey, National President, Pharmacy Guild of Australia
· Roisin Thanisch – Industry Manager, Google
· James Hepworth – Commercial Director for Everyday Needs, Woolworths
· Ananth Sarathy - Managing Director at Healthy Life, Woolworths
· Gary Morgan – Director, MPTI Group
· Prof Paul Breen – MARCS Institute, Western Sydney University
To register or for more information, click HERE