Consumer Healthcare Products (CHP) Australia held its AGM in Parliament House, Canberra this week.
The following board directors were elected at the AGM:
- Robert Barnes - Head of Consumer OTC, Aspen Australia
- Jonathan Biddle - VP Asia/Pacific Prestige Consumer Healthcare and General Manager, Care Pharmaceuticals
- Alan Oppenheim - Managing Director, Ego Pharmaceuticals
- Stephen Walker - General Manager Consumer Healthcare, Sanofi
Following the AGM, the Board appointed the following directors to fill two vacancies:
- Andrew Jenkin - Managing Director ANZ, iNova Pharmaceuticals
- Anish Patel - Area General Manager ANZ, GSK Consumer Health
CHP Australia Chairperson, Lindsay Forrest, congratulated the Directors on their election and welcomed them to the Board.
"As we continue to build on our successes from the past few years, CHP Australia looks forward to further advocating the benefits of responsible self-care and contributing to a healthier Australia with a more sustainable healthcare system. The incoming directors will continue to strengthen our organisation and I look forward to working with them " explained Lindsay Forrest.
The recently elected and appointed Directors will join the existing Board of Directors:
- Lindsay Forrest, Consultant (Chairperson)
- Glenn Cochran, Regional Director Australia & NZ - Health, Reckitt Benckiser
- Mark Sargent, General Manager Consumer Health, Bayer Australia
- Seona Wallace, Managing Director, HealthOne